Information Architect & Wireframer
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months
Travel Sometimes but not often (e.g .interviews in branches)
Designing frameworks for different channels (digital channels, advisors interfaces …). A wireframer translates the different service concepts into a semi-detailed design of user interfaces, screens and navigational structures.
Your role is to help designing the external and internal channels of the bank (web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces) .
The key activity is to depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions.
In this role, you work closely together with product owners, service designers, visual designers, business analysts, usability experts and IT representatives.
You take customer experience, user needs, business rules, and technical feasibility into account when making wireframes.
- You participate in workshops, gather info on target users characteristics and needs.
- You set up the information architecture of a site (or app) and work out the interaction design on different devices/resolutions with responsive patterns
- You translate high level needs into user centered wireframes with annotations, screen flows, navigation models and information trees.
- You participate to regular projects meetings where you present your wireframes
- You support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes for user testing and use the results for optimization
- You take into account the existing style guides and components catalogue
- You participate in user testing : either by preparing the material for the test or by interviewing users Typical deliverables:
- Information architecture of a site
- Key Screens
- Process flows
- Prototypes / Wireframes
- Tests scenarios and feedback presentations
- Education Bachelor
- Languages: French Preferred, Dutch Preferred, English Must – spoken and written is a must: deliverables are written in English, most of the meetings are conducted in English
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Experience 3 years of experience / seniority in similar topics.
- You master common wireframing software solutions, especially Axure
- You are familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
- Experience in project delivery following Agile/Scrum principles
- Preferred experience / exposure to web banking
- Proven track of broad experience in similar missions
- Knowledge of Banking environment is a plus
Powered by WPeMatico