GDPR – Data Office – PMO
Start Date ASAP
Duration 3-6 months
The Data Department – Regulatory project – Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting CPL is looking for a PMO to support the Program Manager of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
The job will be about helping to shape the program, structure the program and project plan, process the available materials from our Data Protection and Privacy office, Legal office, Compliance office, Data office and from the business lines, analyse the planned projects and determine what is the GDPR related content of these projects, assist in preparation of project meetings, support in the communication strategy, follow up on actions.
Potential follow up missions may include a gap analysis between was must be done in the framework of GDPR and what has already been accomplished, define complementary actions
- Education Bachelor/Master
- Languages Requirement French Good Dutch Good English Good – Writing skills in English must be Excellent.
- Experience At least 3 years of relevant experience
- GDPR regulation
- Program management
- Communication skills, written (presentation, email) and spoken (running a meeting, doing presentations)
- IT skills: Comfortable with office tools (Powerpoint, Word and Excel) Business Experience Mandatory
- You have strong experience in project/program management
- You have a good knowledge of the regulation GDPR
- You are mature and experienced in navigating a large organization at a senior management level.
- You are autonomous, self-taught
- You’re resolutely solution-oriented and you aren’t afraid to tackle complex issues.
- You’re a team player, flexible, accurate and control minded.
- You’re stress-resistant At least 3 years of relevant experience
Powered by WPeMatico