Functional Analyst IT Asset, Finance & Risk
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
(Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
The candidate will work in an IT project teams under the supervision of a project leader. He will be working in the Information Systems (IS) Asset, Finance & Risk team, managing all IT applications for the CIO, CFO and CRO functions.
In his role, he will design IT solutions for robust IT platforms, based on a user requirements document and direct discussion with business clients, taking into account the current functional and technical architecture of existing applications.
The candidate will also follow up on the implementation of his designs and participate in testing.
Objective of the job
- Validate user requirements sessions with end users (initially coached by more senior team members)
- Functional design of the solution components (GUI, business logic, database)
- Follow-up of the development team
- Integration Testing of the solution, follow-up of Acceptance Testing
- Proven experience with functional application design, design of relational databases, follow-up of developers and testing in a (large and complex) IT environment is a must.
- Previous experience in the finance or risk domain would be a plus, but is not required.
- Pragmatic & solution oriented
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Pro-active and flexible
- Business experience required in Insurance, Finance or Risk / Solvency II is a plus
- Experience in User requirements description
- IT solution design on middle to large scale projects
- Relational Data Modelling
- UML is a plus
- ETL is a plus
Powered by WPeMatico