Functional Analyst CRM
Start-date: ASAP – URGENT
Duration: Initial contract until 31/12 – renewable.
- Analyse the requirements for the CRM.
- Document the processes in BPMN.
- Support the business in the definition of the as-is and to be processes.
- Write the User Stories and functional Design document.
- Participate to the maintenance of the CRM and the analysis of Change requests.
- Be part of the scrum team to follow-up the implementation and testing of the solution.
- Support the users during the roll-out.
- Responsible for the analysis ’ requirements for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Minimum: 5 years’ experience as Business/Functional
- Analyst for a CRM project.
- Good knowledge of Sales, Marketing,
- Services and Operations processes.
- Certification or at least relevant experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- Languages skills: ‘Fluency’ in ENG and NL mandatory + FR spoken
Powered by WPeMatico