Functional Analyst BI
Start Date ASAP
Duration 31/12/2017 (with possible extension)
The Business Intelligence team is part of the Data department.
The mission of this team is, among other things, to develop and maintain the BI assets (DWHs, data marts, BO universes, …)
Functional analyst shall perform underlying activities :
- Be the linking pin between the business Teams and the Development Team;
- Understand business requirements and build a functional analysis which covers needs of the business according to our BI reference architecture;
- Collaborate with the development team (Technical application manager and external supplier)
- Set up test strategy;
- Perform BI Acceptance tests;
- Support the Business during the UAT phase.
- Education Bachelor/Master in informatics / engineering / commercial engineer
- Languages: French Fluent and Dutch good knowledge or Dutch Fluent and French good knowledge, English Good
- Sound expertise in making functional analysis for BI environments (> 3 years of experience in BI environments).
- Knowledge of BI systems
- Knowledge in BI Data Modeling techniques (e.g. Kimball)
- Knowledge in Data Modeling tools (e.g. Power Designer)
- Knowledge of functioning of ETL tool and DBMS Systems (Oracle / Sybase)
- Experience with SQL (writing queries, …)
- Experience with mainframe environment
- Experience in a large IT environment
- BI Systems in a Financial institution knowledge is a plus
- Powercenter ETL knowledge is a plus
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Experience in banking sector is a plus
- Good Communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico