Financial Security Project Manager
The mission will consist of the following initiatives:
- Improvement of operational processes: in one case (PEP process), a proposal exists and the first need is to lead the implementation of the change; in a second case (KYC process), the first task will be to make a proposal and then to lead the implementation.
- Process definition:
- For the implementation of Financial Security policies
- For the operations regarding 1st line controls and 2nd line controls.
- Project follow-up: several projects are on-going in Financial Security (e.g., new regulations, new operating model).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (e.g., Financial Security, Improvement of operational processes).
- Experience is needed in improvement of operational processes and in change management.
- Strong project management skills are needed.
- Ability to work independently is a must.
- Certification in improvement of operational processes (e.g., Six Sigma) is a plus.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
Powered by WPeMatico