DWH ETL Developer / Analyst
In the BI Solutions team you participate on the implementation of the Corporate Data Warehouse. This Data Warehouse is built on IBM technologies (Cognos and DataStage) and on Oracle DWH appliance (Oracle Exadata db). The Data Warehouse is based on our client’s Corporate Data Model (Teradata cLDM) which includes all the definitions of business entities, KPI’s and dimensions.
- As a DWH ETL Developer / Analyst you participate in a scrum team.
- You provide BI solutions that are in line with the general DWH guidelines of the company.
- You analyze the business/functional requirements.
- You assess the impact of changes on the existing BI landscape.
- You translate business/functional requirements into BI technical requirements. You verify if the functional and non-functional requirements are consistent.
- You provide estimates for new BI projects and/or change requests.
- You have experience in big BI projects. Experience in telecom is an added value.
- You have experience in BI and ETL concepts, architecture and data modelling techniques.
- You have experience in functional analysis.
- Datastage knowledge is required.
- Oracle SQL knowledge is required.
- Reporting tool experience is an advantage, by preference Cognos or Qliksense.
- Agile / scrum experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch & English (spoken/written)
Powered by WPeMatico