In the BI Solutions team you participate in the implementation of the Corporate Data Warehouse. This Data Warehouse is built on IBM technologies (Cognos and DataStage) and on Oracle DWH appliance (Oracle Exadata db). The Data Warehouse is based on the Telenet Corporate Data Model (Teradata cLDM) which includes all the definitions of business entities, KPI’s and dimensions.
- As a DWH Analyst you participate in a scrum team.
- You provide BI solutions that are in line with the general DWH guidelines of Telenet.
- You translate functional requirements into technical requirements. You verify if the functional and non-functional requirements are consistent.
- You analyze the impact of changes on the existing landscape.
- You can provide estimates for new project requests.
- You are an expert in functional analysis.
- You have strong communication skills and have experience to liaise between business and development teams.
- You have experience in big BI projects. Experience in telecom is a strong added value.
- You have experience in BI and ETL concepts, architecture and data modelling techniques (especially dimensional modelling).
- Oracle SQL knowledge is required.
- ETL tool knowledge is an advantage, by preference Datastage
- Reporting tool experience is an advantage, by preference Cognos or Qliksense.
- Agile experience is an advantage, by preference as a Scrum Master
- Start = asap
- +6 months
- To participate in the implementation of the new Corporate Data Warehouse
Powered by WPeMatico