Due Diligence Acceptance Officer
Start Date asap
Duration 6 months
Customer acceptance (on boarding), and review (recertification) of existing clients of Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) Belgium are the main tasks of the acceptance officer.
The business unit (business line) Financing Solutions (FS) is one of the important internal customers.
The use and knowledge gathering of CIB KYC policy, internal and external IT applications (e.g. MAOS, GCARS, Mint, World Check, …) to support the customer acceptance and review are part of the job.
- Education Minimum Bachelor
- French Level B2 (French or Dutch) – Independent user
- Dutch Level B2 ( French or Dutch))- Independent user
- English Level B2 – Independent user
- MS Office applications Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Due Diligence (KYC) experience in Banking environment is a plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
Powered by WPeMatico