Digital Project Manager
Start Date ASAP
Duration 4 months
Communication Retail & Private Banking – Digital Project management Team: the team is responsible for the development of all digital content web platforms (internal and external)
- Build and plan web digital projects.
- Manage web agencies and developers.
- Align planning together with the management.
- Define and analyse the feasibility of web development projects.
- Follow and challenge budget with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate digital web developments in an end-to-end perspective and collaborate with the different digital expertise from the department.
- Education Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in Marketing, Communication, Business
- Languages: French, Dutch, English
- Experience Minimum 3 to 5 years in Digital project management
- Preferable HTML, CSS, Usage of CMS, Analytics
- Experience in web project management, have worked or have the habit to work with web agencies
- Worked in a complex environment, agile/scrum method is a plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico