Digital Banking – Java front-end web developer
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months ( likely prolongation)
Travel Occasionally to Paris or London
The Digital Banking Shared Services Center in Brussels is responsible for the development of value-adding digital banking solutions (Corporate & Institutional Banking). The Shared Services Center products are marketed by the world-wide Group.
Our mission is to: Deliver innovative and value-adding Digital Banking solutions for the CIB organisation and its customers, both external clients as well as internal marketers, sales and traders of CIB
The senior Application Developer participates in the Digital Banking development.
- development of various applications for our digital banking portal or applications within CIB; the development is based on the specifications of the Business Analysis Team;
- contributing to the design and architecture of the digital banking solutions, integrating architecture within the existing banking applications in collaboration with several teams within the bank;
- safeguard quality through unit- and integration testing;
- third line support for applications, interacting with Production Support Teams;
- Education Master or equivalent by experience in IT
- Languages: French Basics, Dutch Basics, English Fluent, able to convincingly defend your position both orally and in writing
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in software engineering and development (preferably in finance).
- You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects with medium to large-sized teams.
- You have a broad experience with Java development and web applications.
- You keep up-to-date of the trends in Web development.
- You follow the project practices and methodology (no cowboy behaviour).
- You have a good knowledge of English and you can explain your views both orally and in writing. French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- Mandatory Java EE 7
- Spring framework
- Web / REST Services
- Preferable AngularJS
- MQ, messaging
- Security: Shiro, encryption
- Agile development
- Financial affinity is a plus
- Web/mobile development is a plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico