Digital Banking – Business / Functional Analyst
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months (with likely prolongation)
Travel Occasionally to Paris or London
The Digital Banking Shared Services Center in Brussels is responsible for the development of value-adding digital banking solutions (Corporate & Institutional Banking). The Shared Services Center products are marketed by the world-wide Group.
Our mission is to: Deliver innovative and value-adding Digital Banking solutions for the CIB organisation and its customers, both external clients as well as internal marketers, sales and traders of CIB
The IT Business/Functional Analyst has the end-to-end responsibility for digital banking functionalities within IT, i.e. from idea creation and solution shaping to implementation and final delivery.
The key responsibilities include:
- Business and Functional Analysis: analyse client needs and business processes, shape the solutions and write down clear product specifications that form the input for the development teams;
- Project Management: coordinating application development and implementation of your topic;
- Testing and validating of the product functionalities in your scope;
- Gathering continuous intelligence on the product’s performance, customers, problems and opportunities and initiating product improvements to meet changing customer needs;
- Stimulating and advocating the digital banking transformation throughout the entire organisation.
- Education You have a solid academic background in economics and/or engineering/sciences
- Languages: French Basics, Dutch Basics, English Fluent, able to convincingly defend your position both orally and in writing.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the financial or technology industry (preferably in financial markets, or investment management) or e- commerce business/technology development.
- Proven experience in requirements management, specifications writing, coordination and planning
- You have a solid academic background in economics and/or engineering/sciences
- You understand both the business side as well as the technology/IT side of banking
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid of taking initiatives and seeing them through to their conclusion
- You are performance oriented and continue to deliver within challenging situations
- You can demonstrate excellent learning capabilities and are able to adapt continuously within a fast changing environment
- You have strong analytical skills, with attention for details, and an ability to derive conclusions and make decisions
- You have good project management skills, are well organised and able to execute activities within the budget and timeline
- You have the ability to translate customer problems and issues into new digital banking products
- Agile development
- Financial affinity is a plus
- Web/mobile development
- Preferable SQL
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico