Developments Digital Functional Analyst
Start Date 01/01/2017
Duration 6 months
The External Developments team has a mission to enhance the multi-channel userexperience for the our client website. Distribution channels department takes into account the rapidly changing consumer preferences and online environment. To support the development in the distribution channels department we are looking for a Functional Analyst.
- You are responsible for the analysis and creation of requirements of the online projects based on business specifications. You need to convert the business logic to process logic so development can start in an non ambiguous way.
- Follow-up and creation of the planning with the different stakeholders and discussing this planning with the product owner.
- Challenge the business in order to keep the projects aligned and ensure a fluent customer journey.
- Understand the Agile way of working and be able to use the different tools in an efficient way.
- Education Master
- Languages: French Fluent Dutch Fluent English good
- 0-3 years Technical Experience
- Agile Scrum Master (certified)
- Selligent Interactive Marketing (Messagent) experience is a plus
- Test environments (Quality Center, Selenium) is a plus
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Creation of planning for the team
- Documenting requirements using Visio is an asset
- Good feeling for customer experience
- Affinity with the rapidly changing digital environment and its best practices
- Project management experience is a plus (planning, …)
- Self-starter and pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Team player
- Ability to interact with diverse levels of audiences
- Strong empathy to integrate “sensitive” environments
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Resistance to stressful situations
Powered by WPeMatico