Data warehouse Analyst and Designer
Project/Department Description and responsibilities:
- Pharma R&D IT, Data Management, Integration and Operational Analytics.
Environment Development Tool(s) and Platform(s)
- ERwin Data Modeling
- 3NF warehouse modeling, SQL
- Various database tools such as Toad, Squirrel
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
The new Operational Data Warehouse integrates data from many source systems and involves many entities. Activities
- Analyzing source data and writing functional models of the source data.
- Creating a functional model of the warehouse based on a conceptual model from our business customer.
- Creating a functional model of the data marts based on dashboard/reporting/analysis requirements from our business customer.
- Specification of the transformation of the functional source models to the functional warehouse model.
- Specification of the transformation of the functional warehouse model to the functional data mart model.
- Collaboration with other analysis and modelers, with source system experts, with the warehouse and data mart development team
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and in writing
- Analysis, design of warehouse solutions (+5 years)
- Capable of performing to the bone analysis in a short time
- Capable of writing precise and complete documentation
Non Technical Skills and Additional Details
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines
- English and Dutch spoken and written
Extension is possible
Powered by WPeMatico