Data Specialist (SAP BI4.2)
Start Date Asap
Duration Till 29/12/2017 with possible extension(s)
Data Delivery Center (DDC) is the central point of contact for reports within the bank. In this context, we use several tools (i.e. SAP Business Objects, SAS, ….).
We are migrating to the new SAP BI4.2.
- Assist DDC users in the migration of the reports
- Assist users of E2E operations in the migration of the reports
- Build new ad hoc reports on request
- Increase specific knowledge about BI4.2 in the DDC team
- Build and define best practices when using BI4.2.
- Education Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Languages: Dutch Must – spoken and written, English Must – spoken and written, French Good
- Experience At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence environment
- Profound knowledge of SAP BI4.2
- Knowledge of other BI tools like SAS is a plus
- Banking experience.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico