Data Hub Data Modeller Expert
Start Date ASAP
Duration 12 months
Our client is transforming into a new way of working : a Scaled Agile way of working. One of the tribes that have been created, is Data Hub. Data Hub is part of the banks Data Office (lead Chief Digital Officer) and the tribe leader reports to the CDO.
Within this tribe, The Enterprise Data Model squad is responsible for the development of the Enterprise Data Model and for its application in the best possible way throughout the organization (e.g. new insightful approaches to data modelling, data model guidelines for the bank, client data models …)
Within this squad our client is currently looking for a Data Modeller Expert to support the squad Product Owner and the other members of the Enterprise Data Model squad to develop and exploit the Enterprise Data Model.
- You bring in a broad vision of data modelling and the opportunities to utilize it to the best within the broad context of multiple stakeholders within an enterprise
- You will define a target strategy (operating model, tooling a.o.) towards a good enterprise data modelling capability, within the context of data management within our enterprise, as well as the group
- You will define a hands-on tactical approach and roadmap towards the target strategy, in collaboration with the functional architects
- You will represent, and be an enthusiastic ambassador of the enterprise data model exercise, towards management (business and IT)
- You bring in a view on new trends, opportunities & challenges on data modelling
- Education Bachelor/Master ‘s degree in IT or Business engineering or equivalent by professional experience
- Languages: French Sound knowledge, Dutch Sound knowledge, English Sound knowledge
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- You have experience with multiple aspects of data management (metadata management, data quality, data governance etc. ) and their integration
- Knowledge about and insight into the technological landscape and functionalities of data management, to support the best possible integration of the data modelling exercise
- Experience with top-down and bottom-up data modelling (defining subject areas, conceptual, logical and physical layers) using several data modelling languages (ERM, semantic modelling, UML, RDF…)
- Experience with software development & database design
- Experience with Data Architecture
- Experience with API development
- Basic experience of working with industry models (e.g. BDW)
- Ability to develop modelling guidelines and other deliverables
- Experience with operating models to manage and maintain these models towards the high diversity of stakeholders
- You have a good understanding of data modelling tools and their functionalities (Power designer a.o.)
- Preferable Experience within banking Industry
- Experience as a management consultant
- Knowledge of Agile and Project Management
- Motivated, proactive, organized and precise
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Address the right contributors at the right time, whether they are inside or outside the team.
- Team Spirit, always ready to share, train or provide support to others.
- Good oral and written communication. Ability to turn advanced technical topics and industry language into easy-to-understand information.
- Quality driven and cost avoidance minded
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico