Start Date ASAP
Duration 3 months
The Business Intelligence team is part of Data Department.
The mission of this team is among other things to develop and maintain the BI assets (DWHs, data marts, BO universes, …).
Within BI team, BI Data Tooling platform:
- manages the support and maintenance of BI Infrastructure and tooling as well
- delivers functional support towards end-users on different BI technologies
- defines best practices and guidelines documents to be used by end-users Fortis needs a DATA analyst in order to analyze the current security model on Sybase IQ, refining the target model in collaboration with the Data Owners, and finally giving support during the migration phase.
The mission has different aspects:
- must assess the security environment (GROUPS, USERS, APPLICATION LINKS, …)
- refine the new Security model and make it clear for all stakeholders
- must be able to understand functional problems to propose solutions
- must be able to communicate with both the Data owners, the technical teams and the Management
- Education Bachelor/Master in informatics – Engineer/Commercial engineer
- Languages: French Fluent or fluent in Dutch, English Good.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (DATA ANALYST)
- A professional experience of at least 5 years.
- To be able to perform deep analysis.
- using SAS to perform DATA analysis.
- Precision and clarity (orally and written).
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). – get your message across with PPT, etc
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Experience in the banking sector is a plus
- Team player.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant
Powered by WPeMatico