Customer Service Project Manager
Project Manager for the re-engineering of the order management process within the Customer Service department. The Project Manager will manage the project while other resources will work on the process improvement.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the leader in the project organization
- Define the project charter
- Identify Stakeholders, Define their role and responsibilities and facilitate team building
- Define KPIs
- Define communication channels, monitoring processes
- Define Supply Chain governance structure
Day to Day Core Team Coordination :
- Define Team Objectives and map stakeholders.
- Chair periodic meetings with the sub-project leaders and be the Supply Chain SPOC for the project. Ensure active attendance and participation from team members.
- Assess risks and issues and manage/support the core team to propose pragmatic and innovative solutions.
- Ensure reporting to GVSC lead.
- Resolve issues wherever possible and escalate to GVSC lead.
- Define and assign project tasks
- Support the Project Lead support as Facilitator
- Create a time-schedule.
- Follow time schedule and budget
- Accountable for creating and following an integrated planning view :
- Evaluate project context and the interfaces between projects
- Build a dashboard for a periodic follow-up and reporting.
- Investigate root causes and impacts when an issue/concerns is identified in a sub-project
- Stimulate interfaces betweens sub-projects and impact on the critical path.
- Establish a risks register and evaluate mitigation plans for identified risks.
- Propose improvement / optimization of the plan when appropriate
- Project Management in multicultural and multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Ability to understand multi-disciplinary topics (Supply-Chain, Validation, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, manufacturing, master data…).
- Strong team player and positive mindset to support the team members to explain their context/constraints/difficulties, listen to the view/constraints of the other and find common pragmatic solution.
- Ability to identify unexpressed potential issues
- Strong knowledge of written and spoken English – French is strongly desired
- Industrial Experiences in very complex projects, fast moving environment and working cross-boundaries.
- Leadership: Ability to federate and motivate team on common and transversal objectives, Capability to lead the team in a cross boundaries approach, natural rightness to discuss/check project follow-up and issues.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in cultural change management to control projects in an integrated way instead of a silo approach
- Experience in managing customer service or order management projects is a plus
- Experience in operational excellence / process improvement is a plus
Powered by WPeMatico