The contract manager is responsible for setting up, changing and negotiating contractual documents (NDA, framework agreement, SLA) under pre-established budgetary and contractual conditions, at minimum risk and for the best price/quality and for the best TCO. The contract manager does the follow-up and monitoring of issues related to supplier / partner management. He/she secures the adherence to contractual conditions to ensure continuous delivery or performance on time, in line with terms of contract, at minimum risk and for the best price.
- Supplier / Partner Relationship Management. Contract Management; Create and manage the process of -contract management coordination and tracking of contract related matters (issues, new contracts needed, settlement discussions, etc.) Manage problems associated with supplier/partner interactions, whether identified within the enterprise or as notified by the supplier. Provide guidance and support on contracts and their administration: ensuring that all signed original contractual documents are put correctly in the central repository.
- Analysis and setting up the right internal expectations for the project based on a clear understanding of the company’s current capabilities and ultimate business objectives
- Take the lead in the coordination of contracts that involve several departments/sub-departments
- Minimum bachelor level degree or equivalent through experience.
- Experience of minimum 2-3 years within contract management/procurement related domains.
- PC literate, good knowledge of the Office tools, with good ability to understand and use other Reporting and Management Tools.
- Meticulous, precise and structured working style.
- Able to combine skills in contract management with good cross-business insight and judgment.
- Analytical mind-set with sound problem solving skills.
- Result oriented and proactive work style, perseverance and flexibility are important.
- Solid internal customer focus with a good ability to understand needs and priorities.
- Very good overall communication skills, ability to operate in English is essential
Powered by WPeMatico