Continuity (IT Disaster Recovery Officer)
Start Date 01/10/2016
Duration 12 months (extendible)
Within financial institutions, IT is key if we are talking about continuity of services.
Our entity is responsible for the set-up of exercises who shows (can prove) that we are prepared and organized in case a failure in a datacenter occur
You as generic IT collaborator will be responsible for a set of applications and infrastructure move towards our new data centers in Bastogne..
- Education Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Eventually ITIL: service continuity management
- Languages: French, Dutch, English Fluent or Good
- Experience At least 15 years of generic IT –experience (development-infrastructure) within financial institutions (Bank)
- Generic knowledge of mainframe, middleware, Unix, Windows.
- Detailed knowledge of Telecom (Extended Technical Services,
- External connections (Atos, NB, …)
- Preferable technical architecture and physical architecture
- Bank products
- Bank-application knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication, coordination and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico