- You will manage your own communication projects which, depending on the project, can cover all aspects of communication:
- client communications such as campaigns, newsletters,…
- social media posts
- activations on events and sponsorships
- content marketing
- above the line communication
- Internally, you will mainly work together with the product owners and sales managers
- Externally, you will brief our agencies for copy, visuals, media plan, … but are also able to do copyrighting yourself
- You will ensure coordination with other departments on relevant topics when required.
- You will do the setup & configuration of different social media toolings (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Hootsuite, Engager)
- You will translate the defined product strategy into a content strategy and plan
- You will define the KPI’s of your communication campaigns, and you will ensure the necessary monitoring and evaluations
- Since a certain degree of autonomy is required, you can demonstrate track records of 3-5 years in Communication Management.
- Communication management experience
- Banking skills and knowledge on investment products is a plus
- You hold a master degree in communication and/or marketing, or equal through experience.
- You are passionate about communication, social media and have strong social skills
- You have experience as a project manager, or at a minimum knowledge about the project management domain.
- You are a self-starter, and has strong self-management skills
- You have excellent writing skills
- You’re definitely a team player but you can also work autonomously
- You’re stress resistant and able to prioritize well
- In case of events outside normal hours, you are flexible to participate.
- A taste for creativity and innovation is highly appreciated
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
Powered by WPeMatico