Collibra Implementation Manager – Data Department
Start Date ASAP
Initial contracts will be of 3 months, extendable.
Requesting department: Data Department – Data Governance & Quality – Implementation for Data Governance tool (Collibra)
The team will support the roll out and configuration of Collibra™.
We are looking for a team of 1.5 FTE’s who will support the Data Governance & Quality.
- Participate in the roll-out and configuration of the data governance tool.
- Support the involved stakeholders (i.e., Data Managers, Data Governance & Quality member …) in the implementation of Data Governance (covering the Data Governance tool and other policies), including the building of a data community.
- Interact intensively
- with the other members of the Data Department management team,
- with the IT stakeholders to ensure a solid IT implementation of the mentioned frameworks and tools,
- with the Data Managers (Client, Risk, Finance, Corporate at a first instance) to ensure bank wide implementation.
- This team will provide Data Governance teams and Data Managers with:
- Demos of Collibra tool,
- Written documentation and any other technical documents of implemented processes (in English).
- Moreover this team will be supported by an Advisor in:
- Coaching the junior staff (2hrs per week in average),
- Soundboard project/program manager (1 day on-site per month).
- Education Bachelor/Master
- Collibra™ certified
- Languages: French Good, Dutch Good, English Must – spoken and written
- Participation in configuration and roll-out Collibra™ data governance
- tool: metamodel, workflows, roles (persona’s) …
- Development of a data community in Collibra™.
- Able to provide training, coaching and demos on Collibra™.
- Write documentation and other support documents.
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience with Collibra™.
- You have relevant experience in project/program management.
- You have a relevant experience in the implementation of the data governance Collibra™ at financial Institutions/banks.
- You are mature and experienced in navigating a large organization at a senior management level.
- You are autonomous, self-taught
- You are resolutely solution-oriented and you aren’t afraid to tackle complex issues.
- You are a team player, flexible, accurate and control minded.
- You are stress-resistant
Powered by WPeMatico