Period: Starting as soon as possible until 31/12/2017.
Our client is looking for a Chief Architect. As the Chief Architect, you will define and document its IT enterprise architecture and propose technical solutions to address business needs and continue to achieve company strategic objectives. Are you a genuine problem-solver with excellent communication skills? Do you know the ins and outs of IT architecture? Then you are the Chief Architect we are looking for.
- act as a point of contact for all questions relating to IT architecture.
- provide support and binding advice to the IT department in determining, evaluating and modifying the architecture of the organisation.
- advise the IT department on how to effectively and efficiently document the TO BE architecture.
- monitor and provide assistance during the move from AS IS to TO BE.
- inform the organisation about the objectives, resources and future structure of the IT architecture and furnish the IT roadmap with input that can be used to define the general IT strategy.
- analyse the project requirements and recommend suitable architecture which is in line with the IT roadmap.
- participate in project work groups and monitor implementation to ensure that all work remains in line with the planned architecture.
- participate in all relevant meetings, both internally and with external partners.
- offer proposals for planning the overall IT strategy, tools and standards for the organisation.
- directly report to the CIO.
- a Master’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- at least five years of experience in a similar position.
- knowledge of IT architecture, IT infrastructure, IT security and IT standards.
- knowledge of project governance and project management.
- at least 2 years of experience in Insurance sector or equivalent of 5 years of experience in Banking sector.
- an excellent command of Dutch, French and English.
- analytically minded and a genuine problem solver.
- positive challenger.
- communicative both with internal senior management and external partners.
- able to work independently.
- have a talent for organizing things.
Powered by WPeMatico