Change Management and training professional
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
The department of Health Care will be facing many challenges the upcoming year. One of these challenges will be to create, in close collaboration with an external partner, a new Claims Management System (CMS)
The Health Care department is looking for a Change Management and Training professional. You will be in charge of all the change and training program set-up and execution for the CMS roll-out.
Objective of the job
- Analyse current end-to-end users’ process
- Learn and Test the new Claims Management System (CMS)
- Evaluate gap between current process and the way of working with the new CMS.
- Prepare/write the training program including change management aspects
- Plan and organize the global training program.
- Give the training in collaboration with other experts
- Language: English, Dutch, French
- Level of education required A master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or quantitatively oriented master’s degree or equivalent by experience..
- Excellent teaching ability
- Critical thinker
- Quick learner
- Autonomous, structured and pro-active
- Dynamic, analytic, synthetic
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Good planning & prioritization skills
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in equivalent function
- Good knowledge of Health Care Products
- Process analysis
- KPI definition
Powered by WPeMatico