Business process Manager
Context of the mission
The department of Health Care the company is replacing his core systems for Claims management In this context, the business process will be reviewed and optimized to meet the business objectives. The Health Care department is looking for a business process analyst that will be in charge of:
- Gathering the business process improvements opportunities
- The description of the new processes
- Coaching, motivating users to work the new way
Objective of the job
- Analyse current end-to-end users’ process through workshops and data analytics
- Evaluate gap between current process and the way of working with the new Claims Management system.
- Propose process improvements that helps accomplish specific business objectives.
- Facilitate process workshops. Inspire and empower the workgroups to provide input into process change.
- Document processes and encourage employees to embrace the new process once it is implemented.
- Define KPI, monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance
- A master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or quantitatively oriented master’s degree or equivalent by experience..
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in equivalent function
- Good knowledge of Insurance Claims management processes.
- Experience with BPM, SQL, Excel is mandatory
- 5 years experience in Business Process analysis
- Experience in KPI definition and data analytics
- Knowledge of Healthcare insurance processes is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Quick learner
- Determined, perseverant
- Autonomous, structured and pro-active
- Dynamic, analytic, synthetic
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Change driver and Coaching skills
- Fluent in Dutch and French (one fluent, the other one good at least)
- Good in English
Powered by WPeMatico