Business analyst for Control processes
Start Date ASAP
Within the bank we pay a lot of attention to risk management. This happens at different levels, at different moments throughout a process but also throughout controls afterwards via dedicated tools. One of these tools must be reviewed/rewritten in order to integrate new technologies/functionalities as well as the new organization of the Bank and the control setup/methodology. We are therefore looking for a business analyst with skills and experience in project and change management to describe/translate the requirements/ needs of the business into technical information.
- Definition and documentation of the business needs for necessary IT developments to realise the target tool
- In collaboration with the project leader/manager, coordination and follow-up of the project, alignment with different stakeholders Regular feedback will need to be given to the existing Governance of the project.
- Education University graduate or equivalent by experience.
- Languages: sound knowledge of French and Dutch. Dutch Sound knowledge of French and Dutch. English Fluent
- Experience 3-5 years of experience
- Affinity with applications and systems
- Affinity with business cases
- Good with MS office tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Good Knowledge of Visio
- Knowledge of banking domain Experience in process optimization
- Experience in business analysis and description of the business needs
- Process experience
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico