Business Analyst Data Quality
‘Data Governance’ is the cornerstone of the development plan of the company. It will permit to reach the 3 objectives of the company his Data Management Programme:
- Improve data governance, to uplift employee efficiency;
- Improve client satisfaction, to offer more tailored products and services;
- Make sure that the company complies with the regulations governing data management.
The company has both long term projects and short term use cases.
The use case described below aims to identify and to categorise the data quality issues underlying the complaints of retail clients.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to go through the complaints of the company his customers and to identify the quality issues. These complaints come from various clients and can be related to different domains and metiers of the bank.
Most of these complaints are in French or Dutch (some in English). The main steps are:
- Analyse/review the existing client complaints in order to identify the root causes.
- Cluster the identified complaints based on the root cause.
- Dig into root causes of data quality issues
- Prioritise main issues (e.g. based on frequency, impact, …)
Depending on the speed of completion, the definition of remediation plans for each cluster (including the estimated related workload and costs) is required.
The candidate should be at ease with French and Dutch.
He’s analytic and is supposed to have strong skills to structure the outcome in a very pragmatic way.
Moreover, he should be quantitative-minded. He will report to the ‘Data Governance and Quality’ manager
- 3 to 5 years of business analyst experience in banking or financial institutions (dealing with retail client complaints is a plus).
- Additional experience in Data Management is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in banking products and services.
- Good knowledge of standard MS tools and technologies as well as tools for clustering, structuring and visualizing data and results supporting the decision makers.
- Good understanding of the bank organisation.
- Good awareness of the end-to-end processing of data from the clients to the back-offices, from the front-office to the financial accounts.
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities.
- Quantitative/Economics//Informatics background is a plus.
- An experience with data tools (BI reporting tool, data modelling, data governance tool, …) is an asset.
- Experience in data management (or understanding of the end-toend data flows in a financial organisation) is a plus.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, autonomy
- Ability to design tactical as well as strategic solutions (remediation plans).
- Fluent in French and Dutch, good in English
Powered by WPeMatico