The Business Analyst takes a leading role in investigation, analysis, documentation and reporting on the business requirements of various aspects of the customers’ business, from a business process point of view (As-Is and To-Be). Depending on the project context, the Business Analyst can interact closely with the implementation, development and testing teams with our client.
- Producing and defining business requirements with business stakeholders by information gathering from a variety of sources, e.g. via interviews, workshops, published material, etc.
- Documenting requirements using agreed templates and tools
- Performing Gap Analysis (As-Is versus To-Be)
- Identifying and documenting use cases (scenarios) representing the users, workflows and tasks that will have to be performed as a result of the To-Be processes
- Communication with stakeholders (Handover,…)
- Higher education of university level (masters or engineer)
- Experience with process and data modeling and analysis
- Experience with business process management is an extra asset
- In-depth knowledge of Business Analysis methodologies
- Experience with UML, Visio or modeling tools is an asset
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to rapidly assimilate broad business requirements and to then identify and focus on specific and/or detailed issues leading to resolution.
- Ability to work independently and be effective/proactive in a relatively unstructured environment
- Write clear, detailed requirements and specifications documents
- Team player
- Creative and out of the box thinking attitude
- Flexible and capable to understand and listen to others
- Result driven
- Passion for excellence, passion for people
- Good written and oral communication skills (NL– ENG – FR)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar environment.
Powered by WPeMatico