Big Data Technical Lead
Start Date: August 01, 2017
End Date: 6 months expectation
# hours/week: 40
We are looking for a Big Data Technical Lead to bring expertise in collecting, analyzing, storing and managing our large data sets. The role combines both the requirement for a person with outstanding technical knowledge along with the communications and organizational skills required to work with a group of Big Data Engineers and Architects. This will be a hands-on technical role.
We need someone that is familiar with concepts like Spark, Kafka, Cloudera, Sqoop, Yarn, Scala and/or Python.
The expert would be joining an existing agile team thus needs to be onsite available in the office in Mechelen.
- A bachelor/master degree in computer science (or matched by experience) is a must.
- DWH experience is an asset
- Experience in any JVM-based language is an asset.
- Data Science expertise is an asset (not a must)
- Scrum Master experience is an asset (not a must)
Powered by WPeMatico