BI Consultant – SAS Developer
Start Date ASAP
Duration 9 months
The Customer Intelligence department is the driving force behind the gathering of customer insights, strategic customer projects & RPB’s big data initiatives.
Within the Customer Intelligence department the Customer Analyses & Projects team :
- Shares customer insights, gathered from client research, external consumer trendwatch within the RPB organization.
- Coordinates business performance follow-up and gathers a quarterly overview on key marketing projects & deliveries.
- Leverages on customer intelligence teams outputs such as big data developments to develop & optimize strategic customer projects such as contact strategy, CRM & customer segmentation.
- Is the business owner of all data privacy & consent management related topics.
- Develops in depth analyses in order to detect the business drivers behind our strategic KPI results.
In order to allow the business owners to follow-up on their project business implementation & results as well as enable in depth strategic analysis based upon recurrent reportings, we want to :
1. Develop a new dashboard following up on customer consent input, changes, …
2. Enhance the contact strategy dashboard MVP and have more reporting features added to the existing MVP
The mission will result in 3 outputs :
- Consent management dashboard MVP (M1-3)
- Contact strategy dashboard extended(M4-6)
- Consent management dashboard extended (data only available as of November ’17) (M7-9)
The development of this dashboard will be done in close collaboration with the customer analysis & projects team, however, the lead in the developments will be in the “Analytical Data Foundation” team, part of the Customer Analytics team where the resource will be officially allocated.
We will expect the external to be a BI specialist with strong developer skills in data extraction with SAS and will help in the dashboard development.
The activities will consist of:
- Business Analysis
- Workshop with Contact strategy & Consent management business owners & analysts to gather the requirements
- Work in collaboration with other technical teams to share data
- Data extraction with SAS
- Define the template and develop the content of the Dashboard with Spotfirew in collaboration with one of the team members
- Industrialize the process to run define periodicity
- Document the project (functional and technical part)
- Languages: French Fluently, Dutch Preferable, English Written communication
- Experience At least 5 years of experience in the development of BI solutions.
- Mandatory Expert in SQL and SAS
- Preferable Spotfire or a proven experience in another tool of Dashboard
- Mandatory Business Analyst experience
- Preferable good knowledge of campaigns management and contact strategy in a bank environment from a technical point of view
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico