Application Performance Management Analyst
Start Date ASAP
Duration 6 months
In the scope of the Move Datacenter Program, the “APM Analyst” resource will make Performance Follow-up on Applications and Infrastructure components during DC Move with APM tools.
- Perform deep analyses of the application flow, in order to identify the root cause of any performance problem; then, you’ll have to propose the corresponding solution.
- Provide Performance Report for IT components (Application & Infrastructure) during DC Move.
- Be in contact with some key players in IT and the Business in order to understand clearly the architecture of critical applications and the infra supporting them.
- Take the lead during troubleshooting activities : contact architects (application + infra), the support teams and the customers. Make the coordination.
- Education Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in IT Infrastructure
- English Fluent
- Experience Minimum of 2 years of experience working Application Performance Management
- Solid and proven experience with the following technologies:
- Analysis of network traces using Whireshark
- Good knowledge of >TCP/IP protocol
- APM Tooling (Application Performance Management)
- Support & Troubleshooting of IT systems
- Good Knowledge in IT infrastructure components (Network Windows, UNIX, Linux,…)
- Performs work after Business Hours.
- Used to work in complex environments.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Powered by WPeMatico