Analyst or Process manager for E2E Operations Process & Lean Guild
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 month (up to 3 months via monthly renewal)
- Launch of Agile Target Operating Model
- Understand the BNPPF Agile Way of Working (AWoW) as well as the specific roles of Tribe co-lead, Product owner, Process engineer, Chapter lead, etc…
- Based on this understanding, identify (with the support of Process Experts) in which process steps of the AWoW the resources (OPS managers, Process Officers / Managers / Experts,…) of the E2E Operations department will have to intervene.
- For each process steps in which E2E Operations resources have to intervene, define (with the support of Process Experts) and draft the detailed roles, responsibilities, activities, tasks and interactions with the other actors of the AWoW.
- Present your draft for validation and produce the final version as well as an update / maintenance procedure.
- You will have to work with the tool Confluence (content collaboration software / wiki).
- You will have to work closely with a.o. o the Process experts of E2E Operations o the E2E Process & Lean Guild team o the Agile Program team
- Education: Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Languages Requirement French FR or NL is mandatory + “operational” in the other language + English
- Min 3 years experience in analysis or process management.
- Basic understanding of Agile and Process Management Preferable
- BNPPF Process WoW – having already worked (successful experience) within one of the E2E Operations process teams.
- Experience in financial sector (Preferable)
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Collaborative with good communication skills
- Structured and precise with very good writing skills
- Delivery minded with autonomy, commitment and perseverance
Powered by WPeMatico