Agile Project Leader
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
The IT Corporate and Projects team is looking for a project leader with experience in management of large Agile transformation projects, with focus on end-to-end approach and very good communication skills, adapted to the different stakeholders of the project.
The candidate will have to demonstrate the profile related to a specific profile described below.
Objective of the job
- Lead an Agile transformation project including preparation of the processes as well as follow up of the pilot projects and continuous improvement.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication, and Handover to Operation.
- Languages: English, Dutch or French but very good knowledge of the other language
- University graduate or equivalent
- Communication skills are very important.
- Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
- Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status
- Change management
- Experience within large IT organisation
- Agile tools
- Min 5 years’ experience as Project Management
- Agile Project Mgt methodology
- Large and complex projects
Powered by WPeMatico