You will be part of the Agile Centre of Excellence of our client, which is setting direction, overseeing and supporting the overall Agile transformation.
As an Agile coach you will be, teaching and mentoring on different levels (teams, managers, partners) as our client is initiating enterprise wide Agile transformation.
You will teach, facilitate, collaborate and mentor different levels (teams, managers, partners).
By having a deep understanding of the Agile values & principles you are capable to assess and define how to kick-start new teams, not limited to it-delivery teams, in their journey on adopting an Agile way of working. You will typically identify which framework is best fit for the team, teach and facilitate stand-ups, planning and estimation, retrospectives, and so on, and you ensure the team gradually can take over these activities.
- 5+ years acting as an Agile Coach or Scrummaster in technology sector with large-scale technology programs ;
- You have a high social competence with regard to empathy, team leadership, servant leadership, conflict management and communication skills;
- You have an Agile mindset
- You have deep knowledge regarding Agile frameworks, preferably you have at least one Agile certification
- You are at your best and thrive in a fast paced culture full of collaboration, transparency and trust across teams
- You are fluent in English
- New challenges motivate you and you have a “can-do” attitude
Powered by WPeMatico