The Global Treasury Services Center is a division of General Services, the Coordination Center of our client. The Center is acting as an Inhouse Bank to provide worldwide affiliates with treasury services like funding, exposure management, bank & insurance relations management and the settlement of payments.
Environment, Development Tools and Platforms
- SAP ECC knowledge (at least ECC 6.0)
- Knowledge of Netweaver (at least NW 7.00)
- Knowledge of the SAP TRM, FI, IHB, CM modules is recommended.
- Experience with ABAP OO is a must, proven experience with OO concepts and designing own OO models (this does not include the use of SAP designed OO models like badi, ALV, webdynpro,…)
- Experience with ABAP Unit Testing and Test Driven Design is a plus
- Experience with XML, webservices, IDOC, workflow is recommended
- Experience with new technologies like SAP Gateway, SAP Fiori, SAP HANA is strongly recommended
- Knowledge of basis components is a plus
- Working with SAP R/3 to develop internal client solutions as determined by project manager
- Responsible for the development, integration and testing of these new applications
- Providing user support on these applications to internal clients, working with ticketing system ClearQuest to track issues Technical profile requirements
- You should have knowledge of the SDLC (software development lifecycle), worked on at least 2 such projects.
- Core knowledge to create/adapt/extend existing R/3 programs.
- Familiar to track/debug existing R/3 processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
- High School Diploma, or equivalency as determined by the state of which services are being performed
- Additional certification is a plus
- SAP FI
- SAP NWDI (NetWeaver 7.0)
Powered by WPeMatico