Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months (Depending on project evolution, extension is possible)
Our client is actively searching a .NET developer to join its .net Competence Centre.
The .NET developer executes the design, implementation and unit test of new development, enhancements and bug fixes. He will document designs as needed, troubleshoot problems and initiate promotion of code to Test, Staging and Production environments through firm’s change & deployment processes.
- Language requirement: English, Dutch and French [Fluent for one language & minimum a basic knowledge of the other language].
- Must be a self-starter, work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- Solution driven / Pragmatic
- Pro-active and flexible
- Good communication skills
- Experience as a software/application .NET developer
- Experience on projects with integration aspects is a plus
- Experience in insurance or financial domain is a plus
- Very good knowledge & experience in .NET C# & NET framework (from 2.0 to latest).
- Very Good knowledge & experience in ASP.Net MVC
- Very good knowledge & experience in web services with .NET WCF technology.
- Very good knowledge in XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPATH etc.)
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC Web API – REST services
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft developer eco System (Visual studio, TFS, etc.)
- jQuery, KendoUI is a plus
- Entity Framework is a plus
- Knowledge of authentication/authorization standards such as SAML, … is a plus
- Good knowledge and experience of common design patterns.
- Proven experience in implementation of project with strong backend orientation
- Estimation skills & techniques.
Powered by WPeMatico